I don't believe in making allegedly "unhealthy" foods be more "healthy" and that is not what this recipe is about. Rather, this is a recipe for if you want something fry-esque, don't have potatoes, and do have carrots.
Here's how to make carrot fries:
0) Preheat your oven to 425 (with convection if you have it).
1) Cut carrots into a french fry shape, sort of like a thicker julienne.
2) Toss carrots with olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. (Or really whatever seasonings you want.)
3) Arrange the carrots on a large baking sheet. Make sure there is enough space to spread them out.
4) Bake the carrots for 15-20 minutes or until they are soft in the middle and crisp on the outside. Toss them periodically while baking. (The length of time it takes will vary based on how big your pieces are.)
5) While the carrots bake, make a dipping sauce by mixing greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, mayo, salt, and parsley to taste. (Again, feel free to mix up the seasonings.)
6) After removing the carrots from the oven, top them with za'atar.